Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Senior Trip :)

I got back from my Senior Trip to St. George last friday. It was so so so great. :) I love all my friends so much. It is sort of sad to think that most of us are separating. It was fun to spend the week with them. We have been there for each other all through high school. Sure we had our disagreements over the years and boyfriends and other things that made it harder to get together but we still all were still close and had so much to talk about the whole week. And the best part was..... NO DRAMA! Not even one single little fight.. :) Pretty amazing huh? Especially since we had to share 1 shower..... It was a blast though. The first day was all driving... :/ It wasn't to bad though. Amber was handy and brought To The Rescue-Thomas S. Monson's Biography. She read it to us :) Fantastic book! Then we arrived at Tyley's Grandma's house and ate some delicious lasagna and had a movie night. Then it was separation of the guys and gals to go to bed. EXCEPT.... The girls NEVER went to bed. :) haha We just had so much to catch up on. There was no time for sleep. We stayed up until 5 and realized we might as well run to Walmart to pick up all the food before the men woke up.
Aren't we all gorgeous?? :) 

We finally fell asleep around 7 and when we woke up we all went cliff diving at Sand Hollow. That is seriously the coolest place. :) So fantastic. They have a bunch of red rocks for the beach where you can get a great tan and then really pretty blue water. The cliffs range in sizes too- from smaller then a low dive to ten times bigger then a high dive... well.. not really but it seemed like it. I only was brave enough to go off the medium which was about the same size as a high dive. But it is still scary because you feel like you might hit the rocks. The next day was one of my favorites :) We went boating! We got to tube and drive wave runners. It was so much fun. I actually drove a wave runner as well and I wasn't to shabby at it. But NEVER EVER ride with Jake Yeagley or Tyler Powers. I have never been so terrified in my life. In fact don't ride with any boys EVER they are all crazy. The next day was hiking at Zion's National Park. It is so pretty there. I love hiking. And it was the perfect day to hike too. There was a nice breeze and it was a little cloudy. That is my kind of hiking weather.
Look at these amazing girls! This is Marina, Sinikka, Amber, and Me


Zions is so pretty! It is one of my favorite places. 

Aren't we buff? 

This is the whole gang! We had a blast. 

I should be a nature photographer huh? 


This is the amazing shoe tree that we found right outside of Zions.

 The last day we just decided to go shopping and go back and do some more cliff diving. I just laid out and tanned on the rocks. It was so fantastic. Funnest trip ever! I am going to miss all my friends so much. They are all so incredible. But I am excited for my future roomies! We are going to have so much fun next year. Utah State here we come :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can teach you how to put pictures on. It's unbelievably easy on your Mac. you will love it! I'm glad you had a fun senior trip, i'm glad you posted about it so I could finally read it!
-Brooklyn

Shaundra :) said...

Yes! I would love that! I figured out how to upload them on iphoto but I do not know how to put them on a post yet. So you should definitely help me :) Thanks so much!

~Amber jo~ said...

That was one of the funnest trips ever. I was amazed how good it turned out. i thought for sure there would be some drama, or people would get sick of each other, or feel left out, or arguments. but none of that happened. it was amazing and so much fun. I'm glad you went shaungee pooh. I love you girl! ps-the look on your face when you were wave running with tyler was priceless. i've never seen a look of more terror. haha it makes me laugh just thinking about it. :)