Sunday, June 12, 2011

Scripture Answer!

I can't take any credit for this at all, President Chang from the YSA stake president did this but I just loved it so much and wanted to share!
So here are some common problems/emotions that we all feel and scriptures that can help you with them.  It is like a doctors prescription for your problem! haha Anyone seen best two years where the mission president gives the prescription of scriptures to read and how often to apply them? That is what this reminded me of!

"It's impossible"
Luke 18:27

"I am to tired"
Matthew 11:28-30

"I can't go on."
2 cor. 12:9

"I can't do it"
Phillipians 4:13

"I am not able"
2 cor 9:8

"I am not worth it"
Romans 8:20

"I can't manage"
Phillipians 4:19

"I can't figure things out"
Proverbs 3:5-6

"I am not smart"
1 cor. 1:30

"No one loves me."
John 3:16

"I'm afraid"
2 Timothy 1:7

"I am always worried/frustrated."
1 Peter 5:7

"I can't forgive"
1 John 1:9

"I don't have enough faith"
Romans 12:3

"I feel alone"
Hebrews 13:5

1 comment:

~Amber jo~ said...

i loved how he did this. it was so good. isn't it incredible that we have these scriptures so accessable and they have answers to every question. it boggles my mind that even though it was written so long ago it can still be applied to modern struggles and problems. What a blessing to have that source to turn to.